blog template

May 28, 2017

Peony Maiden

Hello MoonFlower fans!  I cannot believe it is time for me to post another MoonFlower inspiration project.  Where does the time go?!


This is the time of the month when the team uses the newest release in the shop, so I have Peony Maiden for you.  Her hair was so much fun to color!  The gorgeous die cut panel came from a pad that I found on clearance at Michaels.  The pad is full of gorgeous florals and It was an exciting find!  I thought this one would be an awesome backdrop for this fabulous digi.  She was colored with Copic markers and I used the Silhouette to cut her out.  I would seriously go crazy without that machine.  The hat pins are handmade using some loose beads and head pins.  It is so fun to customize the beads to your color palette!

You can find Peony Maiden in the shop now.  I am sure Andreia has something amazing in store for us next month, so be sure to pop back and see what it is.  You can also join us in the Facebook group so you will know exactly when the newest images are available.  Hope to see you there!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Martha Steward die cut doily
I am Roses flower
Cousin beads and head pins
Michaels dollar bin pearls
Ribbon from my stash



No comments: