blog template

April 1, 2017

Playful Pups

Feel up for an anything goes challenge?  Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends has a new one starting today.  It runs for two weeks so you have plenty of time to play along.  Just remember to become a follower so you are eligible to win the prizes.


This sweet image is Amy's Pups from Sasayaki Glitter.  It was colored with Copic markers.  I remembered I had this scrap of paw print paper in my stash and it fit my card with no trimming.  I guess it was meant to be!

Our sponsors for this challenge have generously donated some fabulous prizes for you.  Pop on over to check out what they have available by clicking the badges below.


Prize of 3 images

and

Sponsorship Badge

Prize of 1 image

Hope to see you there!

Card measures 55" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Heart Circles dies
Dress It Up buttons
I Am Roses flowers
Recollections tickets
Horizon Group gems
Lace and ribbon from my stash



2 comments:

Tamie said...

Awesome layout! Those tickets are sweet. Love what you did with the image too. Tamie LPCF Teamie :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Gosh this is cute! Love the layout and the paw print paper is perfect! The tickets and puppy and bone embellies are fabulous!

Hugs,
Kelly