blog template

April 13, 2017

Play Ball!

This week at Creative Knockouts our challenge to you is to use buttons on your project.  Buttons are one of my favorite embellishments!  I have so many right now I have to figure out a better way to store them.  So I am happy to use a few on another project.


This cutie is Baseball Scottie and he is from Digital Delights.  He was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.  I was rummaging through my buttons for a different project and came across these and I knew they were just perfect for this project!

Our sponsor this week is Digital Delights and you have a chance at a prize of a $5 gift certificate to the store.  Just click the badge below to pop over to the shop.

http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/

Dig out your old buttons, cut them off of a shirt, but just come and play along!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Echo Parch Stitched Circles dies
The Paper Studio Tiny Stars embossing folder
Dress It Up buttons
ribbon from my stash



1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

I love this card so much Rae Ann! Love the baseball papers, the super duper cute buttons, the embossed background, the baseball behind Scottie, such a great card!

Hugs,
Kelly