blog template

April 28, 2017

Clover

Wow!  Friday again already!  I am looking forward to this weekend!  How about you?  It has been a crazy week at work and I am ready for some down time.  It is my day to be featured on the Rubbernecker Stamps blog and I have this sweetie for you!


This is Clover and she was colored with Copic markers.  She will have a matching die to make it super easy to cut her out!  I can't wait to get mine.  Some of the rubber stamps now have matching dies with more to come.  If you want to check them out, just pop on over to the shop.  I used silver Wink of Stella on Clover's boots, purse, and earrings.  I couldn't decide on a sentiment for her, but I want something fabulous to match!

Don't forget about our challenge.  You can win cash to spend in the shop.  With all of the new dies and clear stamps, you won't want to miss out.  You don't have to use Rubbernecker Stamps, but if you have them, we always love to see them.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Gold Labels 4
Spellbinders Labels 4
Jolee's Boutique Bling metal embellishments
I Am Roses flower (silver
Ribbon, lace, and flowers from my stash




No comments: