blog template

February 28, 2017

Meow!

Hello MoonFlower friends!  Andreia has added another gorgeous image to the shop and I am here today to show her off!



This is Lilly the Cat Fairy and she was colored with Copic markers. She just screamed to have pink!  Not sure why, but that was just the direction it went! Then I found this "meow" embellishment in my stash, and it worked perfectly!  She has clear Wink of Stella on her wings and gold Wink of Stella on her dress trim.  You know a fairy has got to sparkle!  You can find Lilly Cat Fairy in the shop.  I can't wait to see what Lilly will be doing next!

Don't forget about the MoonFlower Facebook group!  If you are on Facebook, we would love to have you pop in and say hi!

Card measures 5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Gold Labels 4
Dress It Up meow embellishment and Pudgy Pet button
I Am Roses flower
Bead Design Co In Bloom gems
Stampin' Up! crocheted Venetian trim
ribbon from my stash




No comments: