blog template

February 1, 2017

Have a Heart

Good morning!  Well late night here, but what's a little time difference among friends?!  This month at Fabrika Fantasy, the challenge is to add a heart.  You have all month to play along, so why not give it a go?  If you use a Fabrika Fantasy image, the prize is even better!


This month I chose to use Winter Games 3 for my project.  Aren't they just the sweetest?!  I forgot about these tickets I have had for ages and came across them just in time for this project.  It was an exciting moment!  I know you all know what I mean. =P

A winner will be chosen from all of those that used a Fabrika Fantasy image and that person will win 3 images.  A winner will also be chosen from all other entries and will win one image.  A top 3 is also chosen by the design team.  Aren't you excited?  Grab your stash of heart embellies and play along with us!

Card measures 5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Heart Circles dies
Darice Snowflake Swirl embossing folder
Creatology snowflke
The Paper Studio gemstone heart
Recollections tickets
Ribbon and gems from my stash



1 comment:

Fabrika Fantasy said...

Very beautiful winter card! And the coloring is excellent! Thank you, Rae Ann!