blog template

January 8, 2017

Birthday Wishes

Today is the day for the Rubbernecker's team to provide you with some inspiration!  I have made a birthday card using a set I picked up ages ago from the rubber stamp convention near where I used to live.  I am going to miss that now that I am not living there any longer.


I used Candles for my project and masked them to make a group.  The background stamp is called Heart Panel and the sentiment is from the Floral Silhouette stamp set.  But it looks like after the store revamp, both have been discontinued. =(  The candles were colored with Copic markers with a little clear Wink of Stella on the flame and I used my new die set to cut them out. Love these stitched dies!  Don't forget to pop over to the blog and check out the rest of the other team member's projects.

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Echo Park Stitched Rectangles dies
Bead Design In Bloom gems
The Paper Studio gemstone flowers
The Ribbon Girl ribbon
Stampin' Up! Bitty Banners dies
Flower from my stash


No comments: