blog template

December 21, 2016

Cocoa or Coffee?

Hello everyone!  Time for another Crafty Gals Corner challenge.  Every challenge this month is anything goes to keep it nice and simple during this crazy, crazy time of the year.


I used Cup of Cocoa by Star Stampz, however...I am a bit partial to coffee so I decided she was really drinking coffee and ran with it!  This little cutie was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.  I also printed the sentiment using a Silhouette cut.  I popped in to see what was new in the store and saw the sentiment!  It was absolutely perfect for this image so I had to have it!  Good thing they are running a sale of all winter and Christmas cut files!

We have two fabulous sponsors for you this week.  Click the badges below to go shopping.


Prize of 3 digital images

and


Prize of 3 digital stamps

Got to run!  I still have so much to do!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Gold Labels 4
Silhouette Cut File - All You Need Coffee Warm Socks by Kolette Hall
Creatology wooden snowflake
The Paper Studio wooden coffee cup
Stampin' Up! Victorian 
La Mode button
Michaels dollar bin gems




No comments: