blog template

November 14, 2016

A Sweet Melody

It is my turn to provide some inspiration on the MoonFlower blog.  I chose to do a Christmas project.  I think Heaven's Melody makes a wonderful Christmas image.


I colored Heaven's Melody with Copic markers and used the Silhouette Cameo to cut her out.  She has gold Wink of Stella on her harp, the stars in her hair, and the pin on her robe.  I also edged a white flower with the gold Wink of Stella.  It is so sparkly in real life.

Until next time, MoonFlower Fans!

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Captivating Squares dies
Stampin' Up! Venetian Crochet Trim
Basic Grey buttons (green)
Dress It Up buttons (burgundy)
The Paper Studio gemstone flowers
Recollections rhinestone star
Recollections adhesive gold embellishment
Ribbon and flower from my stash


No comments: