blog template

October 30, 2016

Winter Blessings

It is time for our team post over at the Rubbernecker blog.  I had this idea for a card rolling around in my head for a while, so I thought this was a good time to try it out.


I embossed Flourish Tree with Shabby White Frantage and heat set it.  I would have preferred just white embossing powder, but wouldn't you know I didn't have any handy when it came time to make this card?!  What I thought was white was actually clear!  I scattered some gems in dark blue, light blue and clear around on the branches for an icy look.  The sentiment is a Silhouette cut file that I filled and printed.

If you haven't been already, pop over to the blog and check out the rest of the team projects.  They are fabulous!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Recollections gems
Recollections adhesive ribbon
Flower from my stash



No comments: