blog template

October 2, 2016

Halloween Flip Card

Wow!  Another Rubbernecker Sunday!  I cannot believe how fast this month has flown by!  I am featuring one more Halloween card using Rubbernecker stamps for the team post this week.



I decided to make a z-fold flip card this week.  I bought a die ages ago that makes this a simple task and I have never used it.  I figured it was time!

I used the spider and web from Halloween Set One for the front of the card.  I had this paper that was the perfect complement!  


On the inside of the card I used the witch, also from Halloween Set One.  The sentiment is from Halloween Set Three.  When you open the card all the way, the sentiment is below the witch, so it is two cards in one!  I added a bit of lace to the inside, because I love my lace and ribbon, but there was no way to add it to the front!

This was a lot of fun to make and I am sure it will not be the last time I use that die!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
The PaperCut scallop flip card die
Buttons Galore buttons
Dill pumpkin button
The Paper Studio lace



No comments: