blog template

October 12, 2016

CASE It!

This week at the Crafty Gals Corner, we have a fun challenge theme!  Go out and find a card that inspires you and CASE it!  Don't know what it means to CASE a card?  CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything.  You use a card someone made and create a card inspired by it, changing it to fit your style and personality.  Of course, sharing the credit for the card you used as inspiration.

So anyway...here is the card I chose for my inspiration.


This adorable card was created by Therese Calvird.  The problem with finding an image online is you can't always link back to the exact post.  I have linked to her blog, though and you can see more of her darling cards there.  I am not sure why I chose this card.  I don't usually do CAS cards, but I loved the sweet colors and the pearls.

Now on to my card!


I used Cupcake Celebration from Kenny K for my card.  The image was colored with Copics and cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.  It was very hard for me to keep it CAS, but I did my best.  I put my own twist on it as well like the ribbon...there always has to be ribbon!  If I don't use it, my hubby will never let me hoard buy more!

On to our fabulous sponsors!  We have two for you this week.  Click the badges to pop over and check out everything in each shop.

KennyK-Stamps-BADGE-IRockWITH-aqua

Prize of 3 images

and


Three prizes!
1 grand prize of 3 images
2 prizes of 1 image each

So go find an inspiration card!  Whether it is one online or one in the store that totally inspires you, just CASE it!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Freckled Fawn enamel dots
Stampin' Up! Fabulous Four stamp set
Ribbon from my stash




No comments: