blog template

September 14, 2016

Lady of the Woods

Hello!  It is my turn on the MoonFlower blog to provide a little inspiration.  I was looking for something a little fall-like since fall is on the way.  Even here in the south, fall is definitely on the way.  There is a little less humidity and the air is getting a bit cooler.  We don't really get fall colors, but I can make up for that with my projects.


I chose to use Anthera, Lady of the Woods for my project this time around.  Isn't she an amazing image?!  I colored her with Copic markers.  She was cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.  The frame is also a Silhouette cut file.  I also added a bit of gold Wink of Stella to her jewelry and some clear Wink of Stella to her antlers. The wood buttons were a very light color, so I used a matching Copic marker to color them and tone them down a bit.

Come join us in the MoonFlower Facebook group if you are on Facebook.  It is a great way for you to share your MoonFlower projects and us to ooh and ahh over them!

I hope to see you there!

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Silhouette Cut File - Framed Leaf Background by Samantha Walker
Stampin' Up! Theater ribbon
Echo Park Falling Leaves embossing folder
The Paper Studio gemstone flowers
American Crafts pearls (large)
Recollections Pearls (small)
Craft Embellishment wood buttons
flowers from my stash



No comments: