blog template

July 20, 2016

Isn't It July?!

Hello fellow crafty peeps!  Today brings a new challenge at the Crafty Gals Corner and the challenge this week is Christmas in July!  I don't know about you, but this is the only Christmas card I have made this year so far.  It is so hard for me to think about making Christmas cards when it is so oppressively hot outside!


I used Ava Christmas - Mistletoe Fairy from Bugaboo Stamps for this card.  She was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette.  The holly leaves are also from a Silhouette cut file.  She has Wink of Stella on her wings because all fairy wings should sparkle in my book!

We have three fabulous sponsors this week.  Click a badge and pop over to shop!


Prize of 2 digital images

and


Prize of 7 digital stamps

and


Prize of 3 digital images

There are lots of prizes to be won and you will be one card closer to your goal for Christmas so why not play along?!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals dies
Silhouette Cut file Echo Park Holly & Berries by Echo Park
Basic Grey buttons
Michaels dollar bin pearls
Michaels dollar bin goosebump gems
Lace and ribbon from my stash



1 comment:

Wanda said...

She's adorable! I agree all fairies should have glittery wings.