blog template

July 21, 2016

Birthday Celebration

Our theme for the challenge this week at Creative Knockouts is Birthday Wishes.  We want to see your birthday projects!  We are always in need of birthday cards so this is a great time to stock up!


This is my project using My Sweet Rose from Star Stampz.  She was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette.  Originally I had intended to use a die to cut her out, but I had an accident with my BV25 marker!  When I pulled the cap off, it spritzed my paper!  There were little spots of BV25 everywhere!  Luckily, most of it ended up on the background and I just had to cut the image out to get rid of it.  The embossed panel is actually the debossed side.  Both sides are wonderful, but I felt the debossed side fit my image a little bit better.  I love how different each side looks.

Star Stampz is our sponsor this week and you can click the badge below to shop.  I know if you pop over there, you will have a wish list a mile long.  I know I do!

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/StarStampz

Prize of 3 images

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Stampin' Up! Wisteria Wonder chevron ribbon
Stampin' Up! Banner framelits dies
Stampin' Up! Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set
Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy embossing folder
The Paper Studio lace
Michaels dollar bin pearls
flower from my stash



1 comment:

Lisa J said...

Hi Rae Ann I emailed you yesterday (It might be in your Junk File! Thank you for your comment you left on my blog. Your card is great by they way! Lisa