blog template

December 7, 2014

So Excited!

Why am I so excited you ask?  Well, DeNami Design currently has a sketch challenge on the blog.  I haven't played in a DeNami challenge in FOREVER!  DeNami Design is one of my favorite rubber stamp companies and I was so happy to play in another challenge.  Lucky for me, it was a sketch challenge.  It doesn't get any better than that!


So this was the sketch we were given.


And this is my interpretation of the sketch.  I love the way this came together!  I used the Medium Curly Christmas Tree and just colored in the ornaments.  It is hard to see in the picture, but I used Copic Spica pens to add some sparkle.  I have been hoarding saving those little cookie cutter buttons for a special project.  I think it adds a great touch.

Card Measures 4.5" x 4.25"
Stampin' Up! - Curly Cute stamp set
Stampin' Up! -  Lucky Stars textured impressions folder
Dress it Up - A Keepsake Christmas button set




1 comment:

Linda said...

What a pretty card! Colorful and just plain all comes together so nicely! Love that tiny cookie cutter!