blog template

October 16, 2014

It's Sketch Time!

Oh my poor neglected blog!  It is a direct result of my poor neglected craft space!  It has been a crazy time at my house and with the holidays coming, I am happy to have a bit of a break before the next round of mayhem!  We have a sketch for you this week at Meljen's Designs created by our teamie Amy.  It is great for Halloween cards because it has lots of lovely layers to showcase all of your favorite papers you only get to pull out for a short time each year!


When I saw Fuzzy Monster Cupcake in the new release images, I fell in love!  I knew he would be one of the first images I colored up and here he is!


Unusual for me, I stayed pretty true to the sketch.  I had a completely different look in mind, but you know how those things go!  The card took on a life of its own and dictated the end result.  I am sure I will find a use for all of the other bits that I cut first.

Card measures 5" x 5"
Ribbon from my stash



No comments: