blog template

August 10, 2014

Cuddle Up!

I have an adorable card to share with you.  I discovered an artist, Rachelle Anne Miller, and I love her illustrations!  Some of her artwork is also available in rubber stamp form and I bought a few from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  This one is Cuddle Up and Keep Warm.


The stamp is colored with Copics.  It is a fairly large stamp so the card had to be large.  I doodled some stitching around he background paper to simulate the stitching on the patches.  I think it makes an adorable get well card.  I followed a sketch from a Facebook challenge in the Kit and Clowder group.  If you love to color, this is the group for you.  Everyone is so supportive and encouraging, not to mention the best of enablers!!  I am also entering this in the Wonderful Wednesday challenge at the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog.

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Blossom 3
The Paper Studio ribbon
flowers from my stash
Making Memories Looking Glass sentiment circle








No comments: