blog template

June 5, 2014

In Love With La La Land

I have finally gotten an La La Land Crafts image.  I have seen them for a while, but never gotten around to owning any.  That changed the other day when I bought Paper Doll Marci.


I colored her with Copics and a few Triart markers.  The flower is one I crocheted myself and I added a vintage button.

Since I can enter multiple times in the Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Guest contest, I am going to link this up over there as well.  Did I tell you I would love to play along?!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
All My Memories zipper pull




2 comments:

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Gorgeous card! Adorable stamp and coloring!

Good luck in the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Guest Spot Contest!

Don’t Forget…Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps has a new challenge every Wednesday and Saturday, with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards up for grabs! Join in the fun!

Becky (www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com)

Kendra Hernandez said...

Great card! 😊