blog template

April 3, 2014

Happy Anniversary



We are celebrating Meljen's Designs 4th anniversary this week.  What better way to celebrate than to get a gift, only in this case, YOU get the gift!  Melissa has drawn a special digital stamp that you can get for free for this week only.  Just pop on over to the shop and download it.  (Clicking on the image below will also take you to the shop.)  To play in this week's challenge, you MUST use this image.

Meljen's Designs All Our Friends digital stamp

Isn't it just adorable!  It is called All Our Friends and you can see many of the images that have become favorites over the last four years:  Brooke, Jaycen, Cupcake Mouse, and Raggy Puppy.  The design team has used this image on their projects and I am amazed at how different they all are!  Here is mine.


I continued with spring colors because today was a gorgeous day and I was inspired by sunshine and warmth!  The image was colored with Copics and it was great practice in using a light hand!  There are a lot of wonderful details in this image.  My card is 5.5" wide so the image was about 2.5" wide!  I think I may print it just a bit larger next time. =)  I made the crocheted flower myself.  I have actually gone a bit crazy and have an entire garden of crocheted flowers!

Don't forget...to play along, you MUST use the anniversary image.  It's free, so what are you waiting for?!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles
My Mind's Eye Collectable Notable Wonder brads
Heidi Grace printed punchboard add-ons
Stampin' Up Friendly Phrases



No comments: