blog template

April 10, 2014

Candy Land Colors



Wow!  It is time for another challenge at Meljen's Designs!  This time we have a color challenge for you.  Take a look at this color swatch photo!


Such bright colors!  When I looked at that photo, I immediately though of the digital stamp, Candy Land Dreams.  So, of course, that is what I had to use for my card!


The stamp is colored with Copics.  My "candy dots" are actually melted pony beads!  It is the latest craze sweeping the crafting world.  If you don't mind a little bit of stinky odor, you can cook up a batch of these yourself.  I used mini beads and melted them at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes.  You can get glitter beads, pearl beads, translucent beads...the list goes on and on!

I am also going to enter this in the Card Makin' Mamas challenge to use Buttons, Bits and Baubles!  

I hope you will join us this week for our color challenge!

Card Measures 1.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Labels Nine
Cuttlebug Mini Monsters embossing folder
Stampin' Up! Goody-Goody Gumdrops Stamp set
ribbon from my stash




3 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Rae Ann! Love the line of "candy dots"... perfect with the image.

Pia S said...

Your card is yummy sweet! Those enamel dots look just like candy!

Kim Kelley said...

So cute! Thank you for joining us this week at Card Makin Mamas! HUGS

Kim
CMM DT