blog template

August 22, 2013

Fancy Friendship

It's Thursday so that means it is time for a new challenge on the blog.  The challenge this week is to use a fancy font on your card.  One of my favorite fonts is Scriptina, so that is what I decided to use for my font.


I used the image Cat and Mouse and colored them with Copics.  I realized after I took the picture that the mouse should be casting a bit of a shadow on the cat's back.  I will have to get that fixed!  I printed the sentiment on the computer using the Scriptina font.  I wish I had a stamp, but then I realized that if I did, I wouldn't be able to resize the sentiment to fit my card!  I guess I will stick to the computer generated version.

There are a lot of word art and sentiment stamps in the shop.  The good news is the 50% off sale has been extended until August 25th, so you still have time to hop over there and fill your cart with all of your favorites!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Lacy Squares die
Stampin' Up! Stripes textured impressions folder
Sizzix Framelits Stamp and Die Set: Banners #2
pearls from my stash







No comments: