blog template

January 14, 2013

Frosted Flora Color Challenge

We are mixing it up this week at Meljen's Designs.  Our challenge is to create a project using the colors from the inspiration photo Frosted Flora.


Such lovely colors!  I admit, I had to work to get them to come together the way I wanted though!


I used the image Snowy Moose from the recent release.  I colored him using my Copics.  This image was a little harder to get the shading worked out, but I am happy with it overall.  I kept it simple as I thought the moose made a good masculine image.  Keeping that in mind, I used the green as the main color and added bits of the other colors.

Come play in the color challenge!  I would love to see how you use the colors together.

20% Sale through January


Right now, everything in the shop is 20% off!  You don't even need a code!  If that wasn't incentive enough to shop, here is another...all orders of $10 or more will receive an entry for a drawing to receive a $50 gift certificate for the shop!  Multiple orders receive multiple entries, so order as often as you like.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Stampin' Up! ribbon slide
pearls from my stash




No comments: