blog template

February 3, 2012

Meljen's New Release Day!

It is new release day at Meljen's Designs!  Releases will happen monthly now instead of weekly.  This month you get 15 images to choose from.  Eight of the new releases are pre-colored previously released digis.  The other 7 are brand new!  You can find them in the shop today!


Aren't they great?!  I haven't tried the pre-colored digis before, so I had to give it a try and they are so much fun to use!  They are a great option for when you want to make a project but just don't feel like coloring yourself!


I used the pre-colored Loving Ewe image.  I used a piece of Core'dinations cardstock as the background.  It is one of the Whitewashed collection.  I also used the I Love Ewe sentiment.

Card measures 4" in diameter
Lifestyle Crafts Scalloped Circle die
pearls, ribbon, flowers from stash




No comments: