blog template

December 1, 2011

Exciting News!

I have been waiting anxiously for December 1st to arrive.  No...not because it is officially December and Christmas is only 24 days away!  But today I officially become part of the Meljen's Designs design team!  I applied when they had their design team call and was thrilled when I was invited to become part of the team.  I love Meljen's Designs digis and I am looking forward to using them to inspire you.

Here is my debut project:


I used Christmas Star Snowman from last week's release and based my card on the challenge for this week: inspired by a Christmas song.  I love the song Do You Hear What I Hear? and thought this image fit perfectly for that song.

The images for the release this week are all Christmas carols.  You can find them in the shop today!


So join us for the challenge with your Christmas carol inspired project!

Card measures 4..25" x 5.5"
Stampin' Up! Textured Impressions Embossing folder-snowflake
Martha Stewart Swirling Lace Punch around the Page
Sentiment was computer generated
Star button, twine, and velvet ribbon from my stash



1 comment:

Jenifer said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see the rest of your works! :)