blog template

July 27, 2011

Thanks so Doggone Much!

DeNami Design took a break from challenges in July.  So many people were disappointed that Paulina set an informal color challenge for everyone to play in.


I have to admit...these colors were definitely a challenge for me.  Once I picked my stamps, it came together pretty quickly though.


I used the Playful Puppies stamp set and stamped three of the dogs.  I masked them and then stamped the two in between.  I masked all five dogs and stamped the Polka Dot Background over the masks.  I colored the dogs using colored pencils blended with baby oil.  The sentiment was printed on my computer.

Card measured 5.5" x 4.25"
Cuttlebug Iron Works embossing border
Stampin' Up Scallop border punch
ribbon from my stash


2 comments:

Paulina said...

I love this sweet card, Rae Ann! Seeing all those little pups together brought a smile to my face. :)

Thanks for joining my informal challenge! Hope you'll play along in the DeNami challenge in August (on Monday)!

Lisa Petrella said...

What an ADORABLE little row of puppies!!!! And I LOVE your super fun sentiment too!!! Thanks for playing along!