blog template

January 20, 2011

Snowtime

The current challenge at the Doodle Dragon Studio challenge blog is Baby It's Cold Outside.  How appropriate since we just got 9 inches of snow and the temperature has dropped.  This image is by Dustin Pike and so is the sentiment.  You can purchase his images on his website, Doodle Dragon Studio.  I love his images because they are great for anyone.


The background paper was a freebie that I got from the Polka Doodles challenge blog.  I colored the image and sentiment using alcohol ink markers.  I added a snowflake brad and some ribbon as well as a snowflake punch and self-stick rhinestone.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"


3 comments:

Jennifer Dove said...

very "cool" card! Thank you for joining us at DDS. we appreciate you!

Gramma said...

I love your card... the colors are pretty chillin'..TFS!

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at DDS :)